Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy One Year Blog Birthday


Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog, Orange Is My Favorite Color. Thank you for reading. Thanks to my friend in St. Cloud who suggested the blog title. Thanks to everyone who mentions reading it because it gives me a little thrill to know I'm being read. Thanks to all the other bloggers who have inspired me and who, after reading them for years, have become as close as friends. My sitemeter tells me that people from as far away as Ontario. Pennsylvania, Reno, St. Paul, Michigan, Texas, London, and Hamburg, Germany have read my blog. Some people have been led here by google searches. Here's a list of the most recent google searches and I think it gives a taste of what the last year has been about: pileated woodpeckers, black socks, ice cream, birch bark house, orange is my favorite color, your engagement, Masai warriors, ovenbirds, potato sausage soup and orange birds.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...