Monday, June 23, 2008

Young Me Now Me


I found a cool new website at colorwar2008.com. People post pictures of themselves at a young age and at their current age. These pictures are a hoot. I always enjoy comparing young and old pictures. I study the wedding anniversary pictures in the newspaper because I find aging fascinating. At this website, there are more than just married couples. Most are of single photos. Some show parent/child combos. You see a 2 year old boy sitting on his mother's lap and then you see a 45 year old man sitting on his mother's lap - how can that not be funny? I also enjoy the sibling combinations. You see 3 kids sitting in a wagon and then three adults crammed into a wagon - all trying to arrange their limbs and faces to match their childhood self. Some people try to wear the same clothing that they wore as children. People are very creative on the website. You might want to take a look.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...