Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Picnic at Como

m How not to make a good impression at a family picnic? Forget to put the handicap parking placard in your vehicle and park in a handicap spot and have the park police track you down and lead you away from the picnic to show your placard. But I was grateful. He ran my license plate and took the time to find me at the picnic. He could have given me a ticket. I told him, "I thank you $205 worth." Good thing I made the signs that said Suchy Picnic or I would have gotten a ticket for sure. Other than that, I had a really good time at the picnic. I connected with cousins that I have not talked with in years. I learned how to make balloon animals. Years ago I bought a book on making balloon animals but I could not figure it out. Now I know how to do it. I had plenty of practice because all the kids wanted one. The weather was perfect and the food was delicious. I had a great day.

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...