Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Picnic at Como

m How not to make a good impression at a family picnic? Forget to put the handicap parking placard in your vehicle and park in a handicap spot and have the park police track you down and lead you away from the picnic to show your placard. But I was grateful. He ran my license plate and took the time to find me at the picnic. He could have given me a ticket. I told him, "I thank you $205 worth." Good thing I made the signs that said Suchy Picnic or I would have gotten a ticket for sure. Other than that, I had a really good time at the picnic. I connected with cousins that I have not talked with in years. I learned how to make balloon animals. Years ago I bought a book on making balloon animals but I could not figure it out. Now I know how to do it. I had plenty of practice because all the kids wanted one. The weather was perfect and the food was delicious. I had a great day.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...