Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing Some Of My Peeps!

Say hello to Angela!
I am not sure who this one is, might be Dwight. I was hoping to get a picture of his comb because it's become noticeable in the past few days. And his legs are yellow while the girls have bluish legs. Correction, Offspring #2 says this is Kelly.

I am not sure which one this is next to the yellow egg.Correction, Offspring #2 says this is Meredith. Of course she's right. See all the freckles on her face? Redheads like Meredith always have freckles.
All photo and uploading credits go to Offspring #2!

1 comment:

Catey said...

The second picture is Kelly and the third one is Meredith (because of the freckles)

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...