Thursday, November 12, 2015

Mistaken Again

A most upsetting thing has happened to me again this week.  I was mistaken for an older woman.  This time a nurse mistook me for my sister's mother.  She apologized as she left the room.  "No problem," I said as she shut the door.  I add, "It's an easy mistake to make if kids had kids when they were TEN YEARS OLD!"   I'm real sassy out of earshot.  In the past I've been mistaken for my brother's mother and my daughter's grandmother.  I complained about it to a coworker.  She came back with, "Today I was asked if I am pregnant."  She won that round.  I have come to the conclusion that I look older than I am.  Well, so what?  I have earned every wrinkle on my face, neck, arms, butt and legs.  And feet.    
 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...