Sunday, August 13, 2017

Emails To The Future

Now that I have two grandchildren I am sending emails into the future for two kids. When they turn some age I will give them the password and email address so they can read my emails to them. I am not sure if I should wait until a certain puberty marker or age 13 like a Jewish person or age 15 or age 18 or age 21.  I have some time to decide. Some emails are short such as "Cooochy coooochy coooooooooooo. You are a darling,darling, darling child. Very sincerely yours, Grandma PS You can call me whatever you want. PPS Did I mention you are darling?" Some are longer such as "Yes. Change can suck. I had to get used to Teresa, Laura, Joan, Janet and Mark. Someday I hope your relationship with your sister will mature. No matter what room you walk into you are the most important person in that room. Crazy, is it not? Thank you for appreciating my singing. We are the perfect pair. I heard you learning the alphabet song because from the other room you sang h.i.j.k.1.and.2. and p. Love, Dhamma" I would appreciate any suggestions for email topics or ideas because it is a ton of fun.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...