Thursday, August 24, 2017

Great Customer Service


New! Shiny!

Hot soapy water! Clean bowls. Such luxury!
I got the name of my new plumber from the plumbing desk at Menards. Steve Murphy works for Riverside Plumbing in Fridley. He lives north of me and he appears to be an honest, upstanding solid citizen in my community. His # is 612-889-7698.  Unlike some other plumbers I have hired in previous home repairs, Steve admired me for trying to repair a leaky kitchen faucet. He applauds my failed attempt to save money. He suggested it was not a failed attempt because that sonofagun faucet was in there extremely tight; so tight he had to use a sawsall. He laughed at my jokes. He explained things thoroughly and I never once felt stupid. He convinced me to wait until the weekday. When I said I didn't want to use my vacation time he agreed to come at a time convenient for me. He ended up coming twice. He told me what to buy at Menards to save money instead of buying it from him. He gave me compliments. He never once was condescending to me.  He never once gave of a creepy vibe that I have felt before from a different local plumbing company. I have 3 of his business cards that will give you a $25 referral coupon. Let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...