Sunday, August 20, 2017

I Am A Critic

I am repairing my kitchen faucet. It's a simple matter of replacing the cartridge; a fast and easy fix. Years ago I took a community education course on household plumbing so I feel confident I can take care of this. I contacted the manufacturer of the faucet and got great customer service from Moen. They sent me a Moen cartridge 1225b in the mail at no charge. I feel good having the cartridge because now I know I won't have to make a trip to Menards during the job. Observe the youtube video below. I think I will make my own fix it youtube video because I noticed a few improvements that could be helpful. But first, watch his.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...