Monday, January 30, 2012

Should I Spend $98 To Play In The Dirt?

Groupon (an Internet based coupon system) has a coupon for half price on a one hour construction vehicle driving adventure and obstacle course.  I have to admit, I want to do it.  My ultimate goal is to move a big hill with a bulldozer and they offer that too but for almost $900.  For only $98 I could operate a Caterpillar skid steer.  I would get 20 minutes of instruction and 40 minutes to drive an obstacle course, move dirt and shove tractor tires around with the flip of a wrist.  I have two days to decide.  The location is called Extreme Sandbox and is located in Hastings.  Should I?  Will this be my only chance to drive a construction vehicle?  Couldn't I just rent a bobcat and actually use it in my yard for about the same amount of money?  Decisions.  Decisions.

No comments:

The Girl With No Name

  Marina Chapman, with the assistance of ghostwriter Lynne Barrett-Lee, is the author of The Girl With No Name; The Incredible True Story Of...