Thursday, January 26, 2012

Word Power

Isn't it funny how impacting words can be?  Just hearing or reading a word can make or break your day.  A single collection of letters that society gives meaning can chart the course of your behavior.  For me, today, January 26, 2012, two words impacted my entire afternoon.
I read about tater tots somewhere this morning.  I thought about tater tots all day at work. I thought about tater tots while swimming laps.  I thought about tater tots on the drive home.  I searched my freezer compartment and I pulled an opened bag of tater tots out of the freezer, dusted the ice crystals off, stuck them in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.  They were delicious.  Now I am over them.  I wonder what words tomorrow will bring?


No comments:

The Girl With No Name

  Marina Chapman, with the assistance of ghostwriter Lynne Barrett-Lee, is the author of The Girl With No Name; The Incredible True Story Of...