Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kelly - She's A Sneaky One


Tonight is a busy night. I have only an hour to be home after work before I head out to my next Master Naturalist class. I need to be there early because we're going to look at the wolves at the Wildlife Science Center. So, as I went out to take care of the chickens and collect the eggs, I TOLD them there would be no chance to walk around the yard tonight. As I opened the door to the egg laying area, Kelly flew the coop, the little sneak. Out she flew. She was going to get her exercise one way or another. What are you gonna do? I didn't let the others out though. There is no point in chasing her around the yard in the rain. I just lift her off the coop roof when I get home tonight and put her back inside. I'll have to remember to bring a flashlight so I can see what I am doing. Kelly, AKA The Sneak, is at 11 o'clock in the photo.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...