Friday, October 30, 2009

Nature Makes Me Nicer


Today I read an article on the Internet that says nature changes the personality for the better. Click on this link to read the article: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/33243959/ns/health. the article says that without Central Park, Manhattan would be an island of murderers. I'm not sure if that is true but I do believe my spirituality is refreshed by spending time outdoors studying our world and the creatures who live on it. I could spend my time rehashing a snide comment but I'd rather not. My problems seem so small in the forest and in the river. I prefer to keep my problems small. Lets hope tomorrow is dryer so we can spend some time outside and become nicer people.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...