Thursday, October 10, 2013

Permission Granted!

Like a kid going from parent to parent to get the answer they want to hear, I have gone from doctor to doctor to get permission to take a shower.  Since my last shower on Sept. 6, I've missed taking showers quite a bit.  Washing my hair in the sink and taking baths with my leg up on a board is just not the same as a shower. Today a doc agreed I could take a shower.  ETS (estimated time till shower) is 6.0 hours.  I can hardly wait.  With the good news comes the bad.  He said I'll have to use ace wraps  on my right shin for the next 3 to 6 months.  At least I'll be cleaner!

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...