After work today I picked the last 7 tomatoes off the bushes and brought them in the house. Two had a hint of color but the other five were totally green. I brought them in because I think it might freeze tonight or tomorrow night. This means the growing season is officially over. (Heavy sigh). Only 11 more weeks until the gardening catalogs start arriving in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lake Effect
Lake Effect is a family novel written by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. The story starts out in Rochester, New York in 1977. Clara is in high...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
No comments:
Post a Comment