Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Trip to Como

Offspring #2's birthday today.

Join me on a photo tour of the conservatory where the lily pads are huge

and the bodies of the statues are admirable.

Where the temperature is warm and the foliage lush.

And green berries grow on a bright orange bract.

Everything is so beautiful here.

Pink water lilies hide the koi.

Yellow roses smell pretty sweet.

The whole room smells beautiful.

Purple roses too.

Orchids.

This white orchid looks like an alien with teeth.

Violet stemmed taro.


I think this one was called macaw plant.

These always remind me of my Mom who called them little boys.  Nice way to spend a birthday!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...