Friday, January 6, 2017

Major Accomplishment

On Thursday I did something I have not done since November 11, 2016.  I put a sock on my left foot without adaptive equipment.  I was at the gym dressing before going home.  The temperature was 3 degrees Fahrenheit.  The temperature was, no doubt, a contributing factor to my success. The sock kept my foot warmer but it was difficult and painful to get it on.  But still, this is major.  I should celebrate.  How?  Right now I mostly enjoy staying home and keeping warm. Even though I am at work I count down the hours till I can wear pajama pants.  Is it still celebrating if I go home and hibernate when I was going to do that anyway?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...