Friday, January 13, 2017

Warm Bubble of Air

This morning the alarm went off and I groaned. Another cold day ahead.  Another day of wearing long underwear did not sound good.  A light bulb lit up above my head.  I just remembered my warm, woolen skirt bought specifically for cold Minnesota winter days like today.  I got up and found my royal blue skirt.   I removed it from the hangar and the heavy weight of it surprised me.  I put it on.  A warm bubble of air surrounds me from my waist down to almost my ankles.  It's like wearing a heavy wool blanket except it fits at the waist and has a side zipper.  I looked quite stunning this morning in the snow taking care of my chickens in my blue skirt.  I got many compliments at work.  I feel pretty good in my royal blue wool skirt! 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...