Thursday, March 16, 2017

Birds of a Feather

I have heard that birds of a feather flock together.  I'm not sure that is true but the fact of the matter is I have been choosing "see fewer posts from right wing news" pretty regularly on face book.  What I do know that, in this first week of collecting a good number of eggs, if I get one green egg I get three.  Twice this week I collected 3 green eggs. The Americauna chicks (who lay the green eggs) tend to ovulate in unison.  The cuckoo marans give me one brown egg at a time. And Chickenson Caruso, the elder queen of the flock (the last surviving Buff Orpington) lays one tan egg every 4 months or so.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...