Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Get it Right!

This morning when I got to work a friend of mine said, "Good morning Sue." I said good morning back.  Another friend of mine heard that.  She said to me, "Hi Steve."  The thing was she was looking at Steve when she said it but she meant to call me Sue.  That mistake got a laugh and the word got out.  Throughout the day five more people called me Steve. Actually it got to be a little annoying. Through out my life I have been called other names on purpose by mistake.  Names I have been called include Weiner, Teresa, Laura, Joan, Janet, Mom, Jenny, Priscilla, Judy, and Jean.  But Steve? Seriously?  Is it because I wore pinstripe pants today?  After lunch another man called me Stacey which severely tried my patience.  Come on, people, get it right!




No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...