Monday, November 1, 2010

Scarecrows Exposed!

I saw a pair of scarecrows this morning on my way to work.  I didn't think too much of it.  The scarecrows are located on Ferry Street across from the fairgrounds.  But on my way home the same scarecrows raised both my eyebrows.  These scarecrows are designed for the entertainment of traffic headed north.  As you come around the curve on Ferry Street, the scarecrows will be on your left.  One of them will be mooning you with two pumpkin butt cheeks poking out the top of the pants.  The other scarecrow is seated in a lawn chair and she has a pair of melons that are ready to pop her shirt buttons.  I'll bring my camera tomorrow and try to get a picture without causing a car accident.  I hope they are still there.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...