Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When I Finally Got To Work And Parked My Car I Said

Wow, what a commute I had today.  Although I went the same distance, I took twice as much time and used twice as much gas.  Highway 47 was snow covered and traffic was slow.  Highway 10 was covered with an inch of ice and very slippery.  I followed a driver in a big white truck who kept tapping  the brakes and fishtailing.  Everyone went slow because we were all sliding around.  Once I got to Hanson Boulevard, the road was in much better condition and I finally made it out of second gear.  I consoled myself by thinking of my tropical vacation in January and riding my motorcycle again next June. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...