Monday, January 5, 2015

Unusual Day

Yesterday was an unusual day for me; a great day but unusual. I had a major accomplishment in the morning. I managed to put on a pair of tights without breaking the 90 degrees of flexion at the waist.  Those adaptive sock appliers are so great you can even use them on tights.  I was very proud of myself. I got to play the dice game at two different parties.  In the first party we had a mixed crowd of men and women, young and old.  People got competitive over, in this case, small bottles of rum.  In the second party we had all females and all young except for me.  And we got competitive. I got into a fierce competition over a tote bag with Elsa from the movie Frozen on it.  Last night I wanted it bad.  Today I wonder where that wanting came from because it doesn't seem nearly as important.  I guess the dice game brings out the competitiveness in me.  Although I think of myself as a nice person, fair in judgement, and employed in social services, get between me and my Frozen bag and I will trash talk you and steal it right out of your hands time after time after at least 8 times.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...