Monday, February 4, 2019

Airport Security

On my last trip I went through security a dozen times. Different countries have different rules about what to do. Most security agents want travelers to put their small liquids in a plastic bag.  I forgot to do that this time and no one worried. Security in our country wants u to take our shoes off but I didn't have to do that in Italy, Greece nor Turkey. All airports I have been in want my computer out of my bag.  Because of the metal in my body I always get a physical pat down search.  This feels awkward but most of the security staff are nice about it. On this trip I was questioned about an item I forgot I even packed.  I guess when my trusty old backpack goes through the x-ray machine the image of a harmonica causes eyebrows to raise.  Harmonicas seem harmless to me; annoying but harmless.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...