Thursday, February 7, 2019

Warm Feelings!

Snow fell all day today and I wasn't happy about it at all until I glanced out the window and saw that a coworker had dusted the snow off my car for me without saying a word. What a warm feeling it was to see this kind act performed for me.  I had a pretty good idea who it was because a woman who parks near me walked by a half hour earlier with snow all over her clothes and a snow brush in her hand.  I thanked her and gave her a fist bump. Unfortunately I had to work an extra hour today to help someone who was stuck in a ditch. So when I finally got to warm up my own car, quite a bit more snow had fallen on it. Still, if it wasn't for this snow, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to feel the warm feeling of gratitude that I did today.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...