Friday, February 15, 2019

Live and Learn

When I came home from my trip I felt wired and awake. I had a pile of mail on my kitchen table. I sorted the mail into piles. That was a mistake. I had been traveling for 30 hours straight. Even though my eyes were open and I could read, I was not making good decisions. I was too tired to sort the mail. And this mistake explains why my recycling container is in the garage and half empty.  I am sorting through what I recycled that day and so far I have found my property tax statement and other important tax documents.  Oh, well, live and learn. Do not sort your mail when jet lagged.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...