Monday, March 20, 2023

I Still Have It

Rita Rudner, stand-up comic, author, and Vegas performer wrote I Still Have It. I picked up this free, large print book at a bookshelf in Texas. This book was funny, true, but Rita and I don't have much in common. Rita is interested in designer purses, make-up, expensive shoes and cosmetic surgery. I am interested in re-usable grocery bags, sun screen, water proof boots and avoiding any more surgery unless absolutely necessary. I especially enjoyed reading about the first earthquake that turned their expensive California home from a "move-in-ready" home to a "fixer-upper" home in 7 minutes.




 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...