Saturday, March 11, 2023

Road Trip Map


 Here is an approximate map of the road trip. On, Jan. 3, I started in Duluth. I stayed in Des Moines, Iowa. January 5 and 6th I stayed in Independence, Kansas. I stayed in San Leon, Texas from Jan. 7 to Feb. 7th. Feb. 7th I moved to Lake Jackson, Texas for 2 nights. Feb. 8 to Feb. 13 I stayed in Austin, Texas. Feb. 14 to Feb. 27 I stayed on a Longhorn ranch in San Antonio. Feb. 28 until March 1st I stayed in Little Rock, Arkansas. March 1st to 3rd I stayed in Tulsa, Oklahoma. March 3rd to March 5th I stayed in Topeka, Kansas. March 5 to March 7th I stayed in Kearney, Nebraska. March 7th to March 11 I stayed in Minneapolis. Now I am home. A winter storm warning advises me to stay off the roads until Monday morning. Overall I would say it was a successful road trip. I had fun. I learned. I adapted. I solved problems. I figured things out. I saw lots of nature and birds. I met many fascinating people.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...