Saturday, August 15, 2020

Bardon's Peak

Today I hiked from the Magney-Snively trail head to the road where I left off last time when I hiked Ely's Peak. The view from Bardon's peak is so vast I had to take three pictures to capture the scenery from east to west.

Here is the middle view with a good look at the Saint Louis River.

This is the western view. I had a beautiful hike with nice weather and only a few mosquitoes.

Here is where I left off last time. Time to turn around and go back to the car.

I spotted some jewel weed on my way back. Today I added 2.3 miles making my new total on the Superior Hiking Trail 124.1. I have 208.4 left to go.
 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...