Friday, August 28, 2020

Something In The Water

 I read Something In The Water by Catherine Steadman. Catherine Steadman is also known for acting in the role of one of the upstairs characters in Downton Abbey as Mabel Lane Fox. In this thriller a newly married couple find something in the water while diving on their honeymoon at an exclusive resort. The author depicts the couple as truly in love. What they find in the sea makes a huge difference in their lives. If they hadn't found it maybe they would still be in love. Each decision they make jointly and separately after finding what they found leads them down a dangerous path. My mother once told me that anyone could be a criminal given the right circumstances. If what she said is true, I'm glad I didn't go diving at an exclusive resort on my honeymoon. This book will have you turning pages fast.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...