Thursday, August 20, 2015

Annoying 7 Hour Road Trip

I just love, love, love this guy in this video timelapse of a 7 hour road trip.  I love his talent and his enthusiasm and his obvious passion for music and movement.  I love how he keeps on going and going despite his little sister's eye rolling.  Frankly he reminds me of myself, riding in the car with my teen aged offspring.  The difference would be I would be singing Michael Jackson or Prince or the Kit Kat commercial (give me a break!) or the T.J. Maxx commercial.  This is hilarious.  The look on his face when she finally gives in and claps to the theme song of "Friends" is priceless.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...