Sunday, February 19, 2023

Comes With Two Horns And Four On The Floor

Should I buy this instead of a car?

I read the first page of the guest book here in the trailer and I laughed out loud. I guess it hurt so good. I got up this morning and went to Planet Fitness. The shower in this trailer has hot water for 4 minutes and I wanted a longer shower. As I was getting in the car about noon I heard an unusual bird. The app on my phone tells me it was a long billed thrasher. Interesting! I had lunch at a great Mexican restaurant. I had my good to go so I could have a picnic. I went to the library to read the paper and then drove home to relax in the hammock and talk to the cows. Hey, I just realized, I didn't get lost today! Score one for me.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...