Sunday, February 26, 2023

Japanese Garden San Antonio

This is the sunset. This morning I drove 20 minutes to have breakfast with one of my Girl Scout's mother. We had a protein shake at the PCA company she now owns. She hasn't changed a bit. She was doing payroll on Sunday while the office is quiet.

This sparrow joined me at a deli where I had tomato basic soup and an avocado sandwich.

I drove to the Japanese Garden which was a 10 minute drive from her company.

Afterwards I noticed fancy cars go by so I followed them.

This 5 inch bug was on the bathroom wall.

I walked past the zoo but did not go in.

A family was going overboard on a 1 year old's birthday party. Mickey Mouse themed party included a bouncy house. He was a cute baby though.

What a beautiful place. I scanned a QR code and listened to Japanese music. I tried an immersive experience. I colored a lily pad and dropped it in the water.


I took a picture of a family. They took a picture of me. One kid said, "Stop instragramming us all the time." I laughed at that.

I am glad I came. No entrance fee here. I didn't eat at the restaurant though. I ate elsewhere.



My car is mostly packed. Ready to hit the road tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Fair Hills

The MN Master Naturalist convention is partnering with the Detroit Lakes bird festival this year so we all met at the Fair Hills Resort on P...