Sunday, February 19, 2023

Let The Good Times Roll

Her Dad took a picture of me with the Queen!

I traded in the Audi for a cheaper car which my insurance pays for. Yeah!

I volunteered to pass out beads at the Arneson Theater Mardi Gras event. Yes, I am wearing a belly dancer belt.

I did some dancing.



I asked if he has a fan inside his head. He said he is promised a fan every year but so far he has no fan. Today is a good day to be in a costume.




Driving home I saw a horse pass by. I took a picture out of the car window.

I walked about 9 miles today. I am beat.

 

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...