Thursday, February 16, 2023

The Conclusion Of This Unexpected Adventure In San Antonio

I listened to these right wing extremists until I got nauseated and walked off. This was about 4 p.m.

This is the creature I hit with my shoe upon arrival at the Day's Inn.

That is my new sweet ride and that bag is my leftovers from Denny's. I didn't go straight to the Longhorn Ranch. I went on a little joy ride to buy popcorn at the dollar store and watch Popeye the Sailor Man on TV. Halfway through my popcorn my bank calls again. Someone in Missouri bought an 87 dollar haircut at a place called Aladdin's Hair. Now my credit card is cut off with my debit card. She allows me to drive to an ATM and take out $300. Tomorrow I will got to Wells Fargo and open another credit card with a paper check. Then I will go to a thrift store and buy a sweater and a rain coat. Wow. I am beat.

 

No comments:

Fair Hills

The MN Master Naturalist convention is partnering with the Detroit Lakes bird festival this year so we all met at the Fair Hills Resort on P...