Sunday, February 5, 2023

Let The Good Times Roll!

 

This was my view from my seat on the straw on the hay wagon. We weren't moving yet. Adults are drinking Bloody Mary's, beer, and other alcoholic beverages and the time is 10 o'clock in the morning.

The chicken and her farmer.

You'll be fine. Everything will be okay.

I didn't catch the chicken but these other ladies did. I didn't even get to touch the chicken. Honestly, I didn't try real hard.

There goes the chicken now!

The young lady in the chicken suit says she smiles when the parents tell the child to smile. I tell her I do the same thing when I wear the Smokey the Bear suit. We can't help it.

There she is doing the chicken dance!

The Bluegrass musicians.

No comments:

Fair Hills

The MN Master Naturalist convention is partnering with the Detroit Lakes bird festival this year so we all met at the Fair Hills Resort on P...