Saturday, February 11, 2023

Garden Revisited


Metal bobcat.

Ring a ding ding!!!

Bambi's father?

We met the woman who does this art. She was with a photographer. He said he was in Minneapolis once and the car would not start and he was stuck there for a week!


That cactus up there looks like it is braided.



Texas persimmons are black, not orange.


I want a tree of life bench now.



My grand girls would love it here. 

The coyote is after you! My guide says she saw a roadrunner here once.


The frogs lead me into a maze. What an amazing maze. Yeah, I got lost.





A green frog inside the amazing maze.


Ribbit!


On Texas public radio I heard that red or green refers to your preferred salsa. I like both.

They have an aqueduct here. On the introductory film, Lynda and Luci say their mother did as much for the environment as Teddy Roosevelt. Lyndon didn't want her to buy that radio station nor the newspaper. She told him it was  her money and did it anyway. She made the money that funded his politics. He was lucky to find that woman. More pictures tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...