Saturday, February 18, 2023

Explorers

Yesterday I spent two hours at a bank opening a new account and getting a lesson on how to bank on my phone. I had lunch, spoke with my car insurance adjustor, and bought some new clothes at a thrift store. By 4 I was back at the longhorn ranch and decided to walk to the dollar store to buy some calcium and a new raincoat. I got those and walked home along Talley Road which is very busy at this time of day with pick up trucks, cement trucks, propane trucks and school buses. I really like the name of the team at this school, the explorers. I had a long talk with Offspring's Number 1 family where we have decided to name the Shetland ponies Vanilla and Butterscotch. Today was a good day. 

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...