Saturday, February 25, 2023

Talkative Red Shouldered Hawk

This morning I hung my clean laundry to dry outside. Then I went for a walk on my dirt road. This road is gravel and has farms. One block over is a road with side walks and huge mansions. This red shouldered hawk was calling. Here it is after leaving the telephone pole.

Here it is before it flew away.

Later I walked past these ducks in another part of town.

I found a greenway to walk on. I left the paved path and took a bicycle path which went down into a ravine and back up again. When I took this picture of the mostly dry gulch I was standing on a bridge. You can see a little pond of water at the top.

 

No comments:

Fair Hills

The MN Master Naturalist convention is partnering with the Detroit Lakes bird festival this year so we all met at the Fair Hills Resort on P...