Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Help Me Out Here!











My dog, Blunder, is blundering. She is driving me crazy. I want to tear my hair out. Ever since the nest has emptied, she has become less cooperative with doing her business. I don't have a fenced yard so I just can't let her out. She won't go if she is hooked up. So I have to hold the leash so she can go. She prefers to do her business on walks. She used to do her business when I stood on the sidewalk holding the leash. She would pace a few times, pick a spot,and then go. Now she paces and she paces. I swear last night I counted 150 paces back and forth and then she didn't go. I am loosing my patience. I don't have time to walk her 3 times a day. I mean, I choose not to take the time to walk her three times a day. I just want her to go and come back in. I praise her for going. I know I am missing something here. She's the dog and I am the human. Somehow I have created this problem. Any suggestions? Please email me. Thanks.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...