Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mailbox Update


Earlier I posted a poll. My readers voted for the mailbox design. The winning mailbox design was orange with frogs. I do admit, I voted more than once. Except for the house numbers, the mailbox is complete. The mailbox project was bigger than I expected. One cannot simply spray paint over a yellow with red polka dot mailbox and expect a thorough coverage. No, because the polka dots kept showing through. But a thorough spraying of Rustoleum primer and another couple coats of orange paint resulted in a nice solid orange. I added blue frogs. If you are looking for ANYTHING in the way of frogs, I highly recommend http://www.frogstore.com/. They have everything but only in frogs. They have frog pencils, frog underwear, frog lunchboxes, frog hair clips, frog car mats, frog soap, frog pasta, and beautiful indoor/outdoor frog stickers.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...