Monday, September 24, 2007

Temporary Fine Art







I was driving to work this morning, bumper to bumper on Highway 10 as usual, when I looked up and saw something beyond the traffic, the freeway interchanges, the strip malls, the bill boards, the rental storage units, and the railroad tracks. I saw a flock of ducks fly by the corner of the Kohls building perfectly backlit by a beautiful morning sky. The colors of the sky were white, gray, light pink, and a smattering of this shade of blue/purple/gray that was so pretty. I can't paint a picture as pretty as the sky this morning and I don't think anyone can paint a sky so beautiful. The sky was a gorgeous piece of fine art and I am grateful I was able to see it.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...