Friday, September 28, 2007

Somedays I Don't Know Whether I'm Coming or Going


I watched and enjoyed The Office last night but I much prefer the 30 minute show to the hour long shows. Last night seemed a little stretched out. Dwight and Angela - what he did to her cat - that was hysterical (remember that I am a dog person - I would never put a sickly cat in the freezer). Kelly is holding up much better than I expected. Did you see the guy with the irritated nipples - oh gosh. Creed was enigmatic and creepy as ever. I wish they would expand on Meredith's character - I'll bet she is much more interesting than they have let on so far.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...