Thursday, September 13, 2007

Only 17 More Days!



Only 17 more days until my medical restrictions are over and I will be able to raise my arms over my head! I will also be able to bend, twist, lift more than 10 pounds, vacuum and mow the lawn. The hardest things to give up has been raising my arms and mowing.

Blunder Update: Blunder continues to miss Offspring #2 by obsessive bathroom procrastination. But the situation is better because I have changed my expectations. If she goes before pacing 10 times, she gets the run of the house. If she doesn't go by the tenth pace into the kennel she goes. Things are much easier this way and I retain what hair I have left in my head.

No comments:

Lake Effect

Lake Effect is a family novel written by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. The story starts out in Rochester, New York in 1977. Clara is in high...