Thursday, September 27, 2007

My 100th Post - A Full Moon



Did you see the full moon this morning? The moon was so bright I could have cut the grass before dawn. Later, on my way to work, the moon was partially covered by light clouds. The moon was gorgeous. This full moon is called the harvest moon because it is closest to the autumnal equinox. Next month the full moon will be the Hunters moon.

I am so excited because the new season of the Office starts tonight. How will Jim and Pam's date go? How will Dwight adjust to being Assistant to the Regional Manager again? How will Kelly survive without Ryan - will she lay under her desk and cry for days? I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...