Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My New Favorite Snack

This is not much of a recipe but my new favorite snack is white cheddar cheese curds from Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery.  You can buy a bag of these delicious curds at your local grocery store.  I was buying them once in a while.  This past holiday season Offspring #1 was home and read the words on the bag that suggested putting the curds on a plate and microwaving them for 20 seconds.  These cheese curds are good cold; salty and creamy.  Warmed up in the microwave they are make-you-drool delicious.  I have experimented with the time and my preference is for 30 seconds in the microwave.  These curds are so good - greasy, salty, creamy and gooey.  Since New Years I have kept some on hand nearly all the time because they seem like a guilt free snack.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...