Friday, February 6, 2015

Some Times It Pays To Procrastinate

Last night I worked on my taxes and went to bed feeling like I had accomplished something.  Both state and federal were e-filed or about to be e-filed.  Job well done.  First thing this morning I see in the news that the state of Minnesota is not accepting tax forms sent through Intuit or Turbo Tax?  Seriously?  What are the odds of reading this headline just 11 hours after I pressed the "send" button? The state is worried about fraud.  G r e a t !  My sense of accomplishment, still shiny and new from last night, shrunk and shriveled like a balloon with a hole in it.  I will try and remember this the next time I mentally scold myself for procrastinating. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...