Monday, February 16, 2015

Overwhelmed

Today I went back to work for the first time in 8 weeks.  I wasn't overly excited about setting the alarm clock and dragging that tired orange lunchbox out of the closet.  I haven't really missed work, per se, but I have missed the people.  Today I got back to work and truthfully I was overwhelmed by the warm welcome I received.  I got a genuine warm welcome back.  It was really nice, smiles and hugs.  I missed my coworkers and they missed me.  At the staff meeting I even got applause and cheers.  Wow.  If I had known how great today would be I would have, looked forward to my return more than I did.  This display of appreciation feels really good.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...