Thursday, August 19, 2021

Into The Woods And Waterways

A couple weeks ago I kayaked in the Saint Louis River with the St. Louis River Alliance. I met a photographer named Michael Anderson. He took my photo as I was relaxing in my kayak. I moved to a good position where I could hear the speaker talking and then I hung onto a branch so I wouldn't float away. My kayak is one of my happy places and listening to people talk about nature or the environment is another so I was double happy. He took my photo while I am hanging onto a branch. I asked for a copy of it. I emailed him asking if I could buy it and he sent it to me free of charge. In the professional photograph I look happy, old but happy. Then  he sent me to a link of a video he made. I watched it. Watching that video is another happy place for me now. He asked me to share the video to spread the word about the Saint Louis River. So here you go! Turn your speakers up before you view this lovely film. Into The Woods and Waterways of the Saint Louis River Estuary




No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...