Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Murder On The Red River

 I get emails from the Friends of the Saint Paul Library. They have a state wide reading group and I have done that before with a friend of mine. This time they had Marcie Rendon speak about her book, set on the White Earth reservation, during the Vietnam war, named Murder On The Red River. The Saint Paul library had a link where I could easily access the book via e-book or audio book. I chose e-book and I read about half of it. I thought the review was in September. But NOOOOOOO! The review is today via Zoom. The author sounds great and even though I don't like crime novels I hope she doesn't solve this mystery for me. Please don't spill the beans! I beg of you, please don't solve this murder yet.





No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...