Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Seriously?

 

Today I walked to my local grocery store to get only three ingredients that I needed to make some garlic, chili pepper and orange infused extra virgin olive oil. I ended up buying five things. On my way home I strolled between the University of MN tennis courts and football field. I admired the native flowers and the young people playing tennis. Soon I saw the football team leaving the field to, well, just guessing here, to take showers I suppose. In my view I saw 20 football players. I saw 19 apparently Caucasian athletes and one apparently black athlete. Also I saw one Caucasian woman with a clipboard in her hands. One athlete with blond hair held the door open. I thought, how nice, he's holding the door open. WRONG! This dude, holding the door, waited until the black athlete was almost at the door before letting it go. The Dude timed it perfectly. The door shut just as the black athlete reached it. Seriously Dude? Seriously? Consarnit, dadgummit, rooting tooting jerkasaurus! I'd like to throw him in the hoosegow.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...